I’m four days away from the longest road trip I’ve ever been on. So far the longest I’ve traveled is 203 miles to Pigeon Forge, TN. I going from Georgia to Chicago, Illinois which is 659 miles. Crazy Right!? I’m excited and nervous. Today I’m sharing some of my road trip essentials and tips.
1. My carrier; You can find the one I use here.
2. Disposable litter box; This is my favorite.
5. Pet First Aid Kit 💊💉
6. Water Bowl/ Bottled Water 💦
7. Paper Towels (in case of any accidents)
8. Poop Bags 💩
9. Treats 🍗
I also have a few tips on traveling for all you furry babes out there.
1. Make sure to stop every couple of hours to get out and stretch and use the potty.
2. Eat at least 3 hours before you leave.
3. Don’t let your pawrents leave you in the car alone. Meow like crazy if they do!
4. Take pictures, keep a journal, and HAVE FUN!!!
Did I leave anything out? Have you guys ever gone on a road trip? How was it? We would love to hear from you. Leave us a comment below and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram to see how our trip is going next week.
Come back tomorrow for our new feature. It’s called Follow Friday. We are going to interview one of our favorite Instagramers each week. Can’t wait!